Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Calling all student photographers...

Attention Dolvin photo club members and any other Dolvin student photographers, send me your best summer pics and I will publish them right here before school starts. Club members can use our Shutterfly account - look for the "summer 13" album for uploading - and non-members can email your pics to me at knighth@fultonschools.org. Looking forward to seeing your best summer shots!

So it's a little late, but my photo club kids had fun documenting the signs of spring around our building a couple of months ago. Here are a few highlights...







Hehe, Leenah got this one of me as we were heading out for our last shoot. 


Here are two pics I shot from my front porch this summer, the spiderweb in the morning and the froggie in the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!