Saturday, November 8, 2014

November so far...

October was a rough month for me health wise, and I am so glad to be feeling better and enjoying a fresh new month and getting our new art unit rolling along now that it's November. I have some in-depth posts coming soon, but here's a peek, and you can check my (almost) daily classroom updates on Instagram @smartestartists. Hope you are having a fun fall!

Most of our projects now are seasonally inspired, with pumpkins and fall nature galore as we explore  the concepts of landscapes, color mixing, observational drawing, and getting to know artists in history. Follow this link for a quick video of my first graders painting like Van Gogh, with a little Beethoven in the background : http://instagram.com/p/vCP65bFrGE/ -more on this soon to come!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!